Friday, July 24, 2009

Hot Pockets and Breakfast go hand in hand!

So I tried a new breakfast Hot Pocket today - the egg, cheese and applewood bacon. I have to say, I think Hot Pockets were made for breakfast food! Besides only taking 2 minutes to cook, they give you a nice hot breakfast that you don't have to sit at the table to eat.

And I have to say that it was pretty tasty. The pocket itself fills the need for toast or a biscuit and there is just enough food in the filling. The applewood bacon Hot Pocket definitely gets a thumbs up! Coupled with a nice cup of coffee it was a great breakfast.

And I didn't have that orange last night, so I'll probably have it as a snack shortly!

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you are off to a great start on this new fad diet you've created! I need to work on the one or two "yummy dinners with my honey" that you mentioned now ;-)

    ReplyDelete