Friday, July 24, 2009

Show Me The Numbers!

Ok - so you are sitting here thinking - this lady may be a little crazy - but hey - it just may work. But how will I really know? I need something more than lbs lost. I need measurements. give me something I can track and graph. I want to see a pie chart or something!

Despite the horror at what I found my measurements to actually be, I will post them as my "start" or "before". Cause after all, the worse the before looks, the better the after will seem!

So I did these measurements myself on the biggest part of each measured area.

OK - here we go: Week 1

Thigh : 27 1/8"
Calf : 16"
Bust: 40"
Waist: 33"
Hips: 47"

BMI 29.7

Height 5'5"

Size: 14 (12 on a good day)

Weight - well - not quite ready to post that yet - we'll just say 0lbs lost ;)

So we'll make my first mini gaol to be getting rid of all size 14 clothes and get into 12's.

And I just had a chicken artichoke lean pocket for lunch. Gotta say it was my least favorite so far, but still not too bad. It didn't seem as "full" of warm gooey goodness as the others, but not terrible. Still so many more varieties to try!

So please, don't be afraid to follow me on this crazy journey. I think it will be lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment