Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Food Rave and a Challenge!

I just ate a breakfact so good that I had to write about it. It's Amy's Tofu Scramble with Hash Browns and Veggies.



So do you see the picture of the sliced tomatoes on the box? Well they are actually in there! Its not just a "serving suggestion". This meal is sooooooo good. It is so flavorful you can't even believe it came out of the microwave. The tofu takes the place of scrambled eggs (Amy's doesn't use eggs in any of their products) and it is a perfect substitution. Honestly - it is a great substitution because the taste is very similar. It also has 19g of protein and 4g of fiber! So if you are a spinach fan I would definitely check this out!

So on to the challenge! Fellow blogger Carissa (her blog is called Have You Seen My Weight?) is also losing weight (and doing a good job at it may I add!) and has taken on a challenge to do 1500 crunches in a month. So that is 50 a day or 100 every other day depending on how you'd like to break your exercise routine down. On the surface it doesn't sound too hard. In fact - I'm sure day 1 won't be terrible. It's day 2 I'm worried about. You know - the day you "feel" all those ab and core muscles you didn't even know existed! But hey - thanks to beautiful daughter number 2 I have a lovely c-section belly. It could use some help to get it nice and flat! So Carissa - I'm there with you and will post my progress along the way in my side bar.

Well - I may check in again later today. This was meant to be a quick post!

No comments:

Post a Comment