Saturday, October 17, 2009

I Love Amy

So before you guys get your boxers in a bunch, I am speaking of Amy of Amy's Organic Foods. As you know, I am all about convenience (hence the Hot Pocket experience) so finding a way to make eating healthy even easier is music to my ears.


So Amy's ( http://www.amys.com/ ) is awesome!!! So many great varieties of food. All organic and vegetarian. Some are vegan, and all but two varieties are Kosher. They really make eating nutritious veggie filled meals so simple! Cause I mean really - making all this stuff fresh can be a bit of a pain. Its fine if you have time to make a nice dinner, but when you need a quick lunch they are great! AND they even have pocket meals! Yes! Of course I was drawn to these - lol. I had the spinach and feta pocket last night and it was delicious! And trust me - I am about eating food with actual taste - I wouldn't recommend this stuff if it tasted like cardboard.






Their website is awesome too. I guess a lot of people wrote to them saying that they lost weight using their foods, so they have developed their own diet section. The web site is very complete and even includes a blog from the actual Amy (she's a student at Stanford - her parents started the food company when she was born).


So I will definitely post reviews of all kinds of Amy's foods as I try them. I have had a couple of their Indian meals and they are awesome! I will also build a list of links to convenience food companies as I share them on my blog. I already know of a few I will highlight in the future!


So yes - eating organic, healthy food and convenience really can go hand in hand!

1 comment:

  1. I used the store locator on the site and it turns out they sell Amy's products at a grocery store right down the street :). It all looks so good! Definitely gonna try some of it.

    ReplyDelete