Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Supper Club

So at least twice a month I go out with the same group of people sampling the cuisines of the world. Recently we have done Thai, Japanese, Indian, and Polish. Last night we did Portuguese. Have you ever gone to a Portuguese Restaurant? Well they give you a ridiculous amount of food. It was all good, but the side of pig that I received didn't exactly help the diet. I however, did bring more than half of it home. The Sangria was particularly tasty and three of us finished off a pitcher. I know, I know, more than the one glass I said I would limit myself too - but hey - it had fruit in it :)
And really, the most important thing about these supper club meetings is the company. Sometimes we invite "outsiders" to the festivities. Regardless, the company is always great and is an evening I always look forward to.
Oh, and last night I was celebrating my first day at my new job! Woo Hoo! Needless to say it was a long - but fun day!

2 comments:

  1. You weren't actually up blogging at 4:13 were you? Uh oh... gonna be another long day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy our "Supper Club" nights too! It's so nice to have made some new friends who kick serious ass. :)
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete