Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hormones, Why Do You Hate Me So?

Uuuggghhh - sometimes being a girl stinks. I can just feel the hormones taking over my body. Things swell, my face breaks out and I get cranky and hungry!!!! So I have decided that I am not going to do my weigh-in tomorrow. I know I did well all week, but I know I will get disappointed (and more cranky) if I see little to no loss. So I will just wait til next week and I should see an even bigger loss (which will make me spontaneously break into the happy happy joy joy song).

I was very good tonight though when the munchies hit, and just had a 90 calorie granola bar. Luckily my man knows he has to be strong for me and did not bend when I "suggested" we get some ice cream. Ahhhh...ice cream sounds so yummy!!!!

Oh well - off to bed soon. Hopefully that will quiet my rumbly tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment