Monday, October 26, 2009

Splat!

That was the sound of me falling off the wagon. Actually, I was pretty good all day. Then tonight we went to the world famous White Manna Hamburgers. If you have never heard of it, its a tiny little burger place from the 1940's. It's been highlighted on the Food Network numerous times, most recently on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. I'm not quite sure if this place qualifies as a Diner or Dive, but the burgers are tasty.



So I had three sliders. Not so bad considering most people walk out with sacks. I will admit they were pretty darn good and I think I will still be tasting them for hours. I will of course blame my raging PMS for this momentary lack of food discretion. Maybe pairing it with a 2009 vintage of bottled water will some how counterbalance the burgers.



But hey, we all need to have a little wiggle room with our food, and like I said, I stuck to my organic, all natural goodness for the better part of the day. I will once again swear allegiance to Amy tomorrow, but for now its off to watch Anthony Bourdain. Gotta love his snarky sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment