Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Back On Track!

OK! Well we got home late last night and got a good night's sleep in our own bed for a change. I also had a whole day of Hot Pockets! Yum. I actually missed my crazy diet. There is just something so easy and comforting about it.

I am very nervous about weigh-in though! Even though we did lots of walking in Disney, we also ate (and drank) quite a bit. We had one really nice dinner at Artist's Point in the Wilderness Lodge. If you've never been there, put it on your list. Its one of those Disney gems geared towards adults. It's quiet, has a great wine list and just wonderful food. So that night we of course split a bottle of wine and shared a dessert too. We then headed over to Raeglan Road - a great Irish pub for a few more drinks and enjoyed some great traditional Irish music.

So basically - as hard as you try to eat well while on vacation - you definitely are not keeping it to 1400 calories a day. And yes - maybe it was silly of me to start a diet a week before going on vacation, but like I said - life happens and if we keep planning around things we'll never be on track.

But I am going to give myself to Thursday to weigh-in. Hopefully I will at least keep off my initial 3.8 lb loss. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment