Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Yard Work - Yuck

So for some reason it has been a super rainy summer, therefore causing jungle-like growth in my yard. I feel like all I do is weed my yard. I mean, it takes months for the pretty flowers and trees to grow, and in like 2 days there are weeds the size of small trees. So frustrating!!! So tonite we did some major yard work. I spent most of the night in that hunched over weed-pulling position while my honey was in the hunched over weed-whacking position. We should both have some pretty nice feeling backs tomorrow. I rinsed off, but I still have that creepy crawly buggy feeling - I hate that!

So, basically, I burned some calories in the yard, and it was a true Hot Pocket only day today. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the weigh-in is ok tomorrow after the vacation eating. I'll be sue to post results tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment