Thursday, August 6, 2009

Weigh-In Part Deux

So by some miracle I lost another 6 tenths of a pound! Even after my eating in Disney, a couple days back on track bought me back down! I feel a definite sense of relief! So that is 4.4 lbs overall in two weeks!! Hopefully another full week on the diet will make next week's weigh-in even more exciting! I have a wedding to go to next weekend too - so another couple of lbs lost would definitely make the dress look better!!

So now that I am back home its time to run some errands and of course buy some more Hot Pockets! I ran out of breakfast one so I had the chicken, bacon and cheese one for breakfast today. It was good - but not the breakfast taste I was looking for.

Then maybe I will let Jillian Michaels kick my butt again this afternoon before my honey gets home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment