Thursday, August 13, 2009

No loss this week :(

Well, I guess it had to happen. Last week must have been a freak weigh-in. After Disney and all, I did expect to gain a little. But not to worry - everyone has a week where they don't lose or have a slight gain. It just means you have to keep trying and not have 4 glasses of wine and baklava the night before weigh-in. LOL

Like I said - I give myself a couple nights a week of "real" food. Also - on average, one night a week I go out with a group of work friends and we pick a different nationality to dine on. Tonight is Polish Food. Not quite as diet friendly as say... Japanese food, but I will enjoy my pierogies! Or shall I say Potato Pockets!

And despite my non-loss, I'm in a great mood today. My honey and I had a lot of fun last night - and that's what really matters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment