Monday, August 10, 2009

Home Made Cookies

So my honey made some home made (like really from scratch) cookies. He made chocolate chip cookies and my absolute favorite chocolate cookies with white chips. He then brought half of them to work and left the other half of them home with me and the girls.

Do you know how hard this is???? I think I had 3 already. Uuuggghhh. I am a woman. I have no will power against homemade chocolate cookies!

Looks like I am going to be having water and veggies for dinner to make up for my cookie gobbling today. I already had two Hot Pockets too - so I am sure I am approaching my calorie quota.

Seriously - why do I have to be one of those women that gains a pound just by thinking about dessert and it takes me a week of eating 1300 calories and exercise to loose half a pound!

Well it is about 110 degrees out so maybe I can go sweat off a cookie or two. The bright side is, once I eat them all there will be no more cookies left in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment