Saturday, August 22, 2009

"Plus Size" Model Kudos

I found this article on Facebook and just thought I had to pass it on. Its about a "plus" size model (who in actuality is a size 12-14 aka "regular" size large) who posed without being airbrushed or anything in Glamour Magazine. The magazine itself is getting lots of kudos for the picture, but I think the media in general should be more aware that people come in all sizes and that some men actually like some meat on a woman's bones. Shocking - I know!

http://www.glamour.com/health-fitness/blogs/vitamin-g/2009/08/on-the-cl-the-picture-you-cant.html

Hope you enjoyed. My week ended pretty well, getting through some tough emotions. I apologize if my last post was a little heavy. But there is more to life than a nutty diet and a woman trying to recapture size 8. That's why I thought the above article was fitting.

Enjoy your Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment